Data centers are complicated to build and maintain and are your largest IT expense. A typical enterprise data center could house thousands of servers and hundreds of terabytes of storage. The physical infrastructure of your data center must support shifting asset allocation and management technologies, such as virtualization.
Kaizen Technology Partners has been specializing in data center design and implementation. We have the expertise to integrate components from multiple vendors into a cohesive, manageable whole that performs to the requirements of your applications. We provide feasibility analysis, technology master format planning, power and cooling systems analysis, cost budgeting and project management.
Kaizen can help you:
- Assess your current data center and recommend improvements for network infrastructure, optimal server and storage performance, and business
- Design and implement data center solutions that meet your performance and budget requirements
- Consolidate resources to increase server and storage utilization rates
- Conserve power, space and cooling
- Build secondary or mirrored data centers as part of your business continuity plan, in case of a disaster
Data Center Solutions
- Power and cooling
- Cabling and plumbing
- Seismically resilient rackmounts
- Servers and blade servers for serial or parallel processing
- Storage and backup systems
- Network infrastructure
- Management tools